- When you fill in the application form correctly and submit it, you will be displayed the printable application form on the screen. Kindly take a print- out of your application form. The unique reference number printed on the application form should be noted by you for all future communication regarding this application. You are also required to prepare photocopies of the following documents and bring them when called for verification of documents.
- School Leaving Certificate
- Mark Sheet of Class X Board Exam
- Prelim Exam Report Card
- Character Certificate
- Students opting for Computer Science will have to appear for a logic based aptitude test, if they have not opted for it at the Std X Board Exam.
After completion of the above, you are required to visit the Admission Office on the dates given below (refer - Summary of Application procedure with dates).
At this time you will be required to bring the following :
- Print out of the Application Form
- All the attested photocopies and original documents for verification; without this, the form will not be considered.
- Please note that submission of the Application Form does not guarantee admission or even being short- listed.
- The Admission Committee’s decision, favourable or otherwise, is final and binding. After announcement of admission results, it will not be possible to grant an appointment for special considerations. Parents’ co-operation and understanding in this regard would be appreciated.
NO DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED. NOR DO WE HAVE ANY AGENTS OR MIDDLEMEN.
In case of Christian candidates, baptism certificate is mandatory.
St. Mary’s School is a Private Un-aided Minority school and we do not come under The Right to Education Act, but St. Mary’s School provides a very fair method of student selection.
The final result will be intimated by email only. Hence please ensure you provide the right email address and also ensure that you put the firstname.lastname@example.org email address in your anti-spam white list.